The stainless steel vacuum insulated mug with a Tea Leaf Filter is designed for steeping of tea directly in the mug while stopping loose tea leaves from flowing out while drinking. It has a smaller diameter than previous mugs for an easier grip.
How does it keep beverages hot or cold?
With Zojirushi's renowned vacuum insulation technology, air between the two thin layers of stainless steel on the outer container is removed to creating a vacuum. Because there is no air, the temperature on the outside does not transfer into the container; keeping your beverage hot or cold for hours.
Dimensions: 2.62"-2.88" dia x 9.12" ht
Capacity: 16 fl oz / 480 ml
Item Weight: 8.7 oz (0.55 lbs)
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Deep Blue
Zojirushi Model: SM-JTE46AD
• Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours
• Disassemblable stopper and removable tea leaf filter make it easy to clean
• Durable and sanitary 18/8 stainless steel and easy-to-clean nonstick interior
• Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning
• Wide mouth accommodates full size ice cubes
• Compact design takes up minimal space in your bag while maximizing capacity
• All surfaces that come into contact with your beverage, including the lid and 18/8 stainless steel interior, are BPA-free.