Produced from high-tech “hi-soft” vinyl acetate, this cutting board (Manaita) cushions and absorbs the blows of your knife, thus preserving your blade's sharpness. (Unlike typical synthetic boards.) This board is also easy to wash, does not retain food odors and its material acts an antibacterial agent. You would be hard pressed to find a sushi bar not equipped with this cutting board. The cutting board has a significant impact on knife edge durability, even more so than the food itself.
Material: Polyvinyl Acetate
• (Size 1 : SKU# 97340) 23.5" x 11.75" x 0.75" ht (60cm x 30 cm x 2cm) / Weight: 7.5lbs (3.4kg)
• (Size 2 : SKU# 94185) 29.5" x 15.75" x 0.75" ht (75cm x 40cm x 2cm) / Weight: 12lbs (5.5kg)
• Do not use or store at temperatures over 194°F (90°C) or below -22°F (-30°C).
• Do not use a dishwasher or dish dryer.
• Warping and deformation may occur when weight is applied over a long period at high temperature. If that happens, heat the board to about 176°F (80°C), place it on a flat surface, place something heavy on top and let it cool.
• Please be advised that there are counterfeit products in the market.