Genmai or Brown Rice with Matcha Tea Bags. Just one tea bag in your bottled water or pitcher makes delicious iced green tea. It takes more time to brew, but the flavor is extremely mild and refreshing. Cold brewed green teas are so refreshing! Cold-brewing will produce a lighter-bodied tea with less astringency and bitterness, as this method draws out a fewer tannic compounds, which is great for a mellow, even sweet, iced tea. Cold-brewing is also more time efficient, since you can make a pitcher of tea and store it in the refrigerator for a few days.
• Ingredients: Green Tea, Brown Rice
• 15 tea bags
• 0.18oz (5g) / each
• Manufacturer: Takaokaya / 高岡屋
• Country of Origin: Japan
• How to make the tea:
1. Put cold water and tea bags into a pitcher (1 or 2 bags per 1L of water. Adjust the number of bags according to taste)
2. Stir well.
3. Place pitcher into a refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Pour over ice and enjoy.
• Put 1 bag into a teapot and our in hot water. Steep until desired taste. Add additional tea bag when brewing larger batches.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.