Sun Noodle is famous in the culinary industry for creating delicious high-quality noodle products for top restaurants around the country and this packaged Yakisoba is no different. These noodles are made fresh and then quick-frozen to keep the optimal texture and bite. Fresh Yakisoba provides superior texture and flavor over dry-noodle variants. Simply thaw overnight and stir fry with the sauce packet for a quick, delicious meal.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Ingredients: Noodles (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Unenriched Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Wheat Gluten, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Riboflavin (For Color)), Sauce (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Defatted Soybeans, Salt), Water, Garlic Paste, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Sesame Oil), Salt, Seasonings (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides), Alcohol (To Retain Freshness), Flavoring (Roasted Garlic Flavor, Garlic Flavor Extract), Kelp Extract, Spices (Black Pepper, White Pepper, Oxidized Starch), Xanthan Gum, Caramel Coloring
• Contains; Soy, Wheat, Sesame (Oil). Noodles Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Egg Ingredients And Fish Ingredients.
• 2 single servings, 14.2 oz (404g)
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: [FRESH/THAWED] 14 days stored in refrigeration (34°F - 40°F), [FROZEN] 1 year from production date if kept in the freezer (0°F)
All frozen items are shipped in an insulated box with enough dry ice to maintain proper temperature until your delivery time and beyond. Frozen items should be placed in the freezer immediately after receipt.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.
Collections: All Food, Cooking with Tabletop Griddle, Coupon, Homemade Ramen, Izakaya at Home, National Noodle Day - Homemade Ramen, Yakisoba and Udon, New Items, Noodles, Noodles > Ramen, Rice & Noodles