Tsukemen or “dipping noodle” is a unique way to enjoy noodles. The broth is served on the side and the noodles are dipped into the sauce/broth.
This ramen kit pairs thick and chewy noodles with a rich, savory pork and seafood broth.
Sun Noodle is a favorite noodle maker among professional chefs and home cooks alike. They create fresh ramen in small batches using quality ingredients with perfect texture and pleasant chewiness.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Ingredients: Noodles (Unenriched Wheat Flour, Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Wheat Gluten, Potassium Carbonate, Riboflavin (For Color), Cornstarch, Sago Starch), Soup Base (Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol (To Retain Freshness)), Pork Extract (Pork Extracts, Rendered Pork Fat, Salt, Mixed Tocopherol), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Rendered Pork Fat (Rendered Pork Fat, Mixed Tocopherols), Pork Extract (Pork Extract, Salt), Food Starch Modified, Bonito Powder (Bonito, Frigate Tuna), Salt, Natural Anchovy Flavored Seasoning Powder (Maltodextrin, Anchovy Extract, Salt), Savory Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Citrate, Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides, Disodium Succinate), Powdered Chicken Fat And Chicken Broth (Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor (Extract Of Rosemary)), Vinegar (Distilled Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Salt), Caramel Color, Yeast Extract, Yeast Powder, Water, Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Red Pepper Powder)
• Contains: Wheat, Soy, Fish (Noodles Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Egg Ingredients And Fish Ingredients.)
• Net Weight: 8.5 oz (243g), Single serving
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: [FRESH/THAWED] 14 days stored in refrigeration (34°F - 40°F), [FROZEN] 1 year from production date if kept in the freezer (0°F)
All frozen items are shipped in an insulated box with enough dry ice to maintain proper temperature until your delivery time and beyond. Frozen items should be placed in the freezer immediately after receipt.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 806-1827.
Collections: All Food, Coupon, Homemade Ramen, National Noodle Day - Homemade Ramen, Yakisoba and Udon, New Items, Noodles, Noodles > Ramen, Quick & Easy Homemade Ramen & Yakisoba Noodles, Rice & Noodles