Sun Noodle, the premier Ramen noodle manufacturer in the United States, produces delicious double serving portions of noodles and soup base for a premium, easy-to-prepare meal. Simply boil the noodles, add the seasonings to water and top with your preferred condiments such as bamboo shoots, scallions, wood ear mushrooms and soft-boiled egg.
• Manufacturer: Sun Noodle
• Ingredients: [NOODLE INGREDIENTS] Wheat Flour, Purified Water, Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Cornstarch and Riboflavin-Color (Vitamin B2). [SOUP BASE INGREDIENTS] Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sesame, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Soybean Paste, Alcohol, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Garlic, Ginger, Clam Extract, Spice, Chili and Fish Extract.
• Contains: Fish, Shellfish, Soy, Wheat
• 2 servings/pack (155g/each noodle & soup)
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: [FROZEN] 6 months from production date if kept in freezer (0°F)
All frozen items are shipped in an insulated box with enough dry ice to maintain proper temperature until your delivery time and beyond. Frozen items should be placed in the freezer immediately after receipt.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 806-1827.