This is a liquid chinese-style chicken and pork soup stock. It can be used diluted with water for a simple soup base, added to fried rice or into the filling for Gyoza.
• [For Shio ramen] Thin the ramen base by combining 1 part of this product with 11 parts hot water or broth.
• [For Fried rice] Mix in ½ oz. of this product for a finishing touch.
• Manufacturer: Somi / 創味食品
• Ingredients: Water, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt),pork Extract, Sugar, Pork Fat, Hydrolyzed Protein (Corn, Soybeans), Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Extract (Garlic, Onion), Leek Powder( Leek, Maltodextrin), Monosodium Fumarate, White Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sesame Oil, Ginger Powder
• 35.2 oz (1kg)
• Country of Origin: Japan
• Shelf Life: 3-9 months (store in a cool, dry and dark place)
Somi was established in Kyoto in 1950. They endeavor to provide high quality soups and seasonings to the food service industry. Somi products have been trusted and accepted by thousands of renowned restaurants in Japan as the cornerstone of their rich flavors.
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.
© 2021 MTC Kitchen Home NY.