• Material: Ceramic ( Mino Style / Seiji Brushstroke )
• Dimensions: 4.53"dia x 4.69"ht (11.5cm x 11.9cm ht)
• Capacity: 27 fl oz / 800 ml
• Weight: 1.49 lbs
This ceramic sake warmer/cooler is designed for temperature control. Sake is commonly served in flasks and left at the table since it is part of Japanese etiquette to pour each other sake, so this is a great ware to keep your sake at the optimum temperature, warm or cool.
Brushing with Seiji graze which contains iron results in uniqueness with blueish yellow color.
* Matching server, cups and konro in the left pictures are sold separately.
* Please be advised that each individual piece has a slightly unique design and color variation and may look slightly different from the photo