• Material: Ceramic ( Mino Style / Seiji Brushstroke )
• Dimensions: 2.72"dia x 1.73"ht (6.9cm x 4.4cm ht)
• Capacity: 3.1 fl oz / 90 ml
• Weight: 0.15 lbs
These ceramic sake cups (guinomi or ochoko) are small because it is Japanese etiquette to keep pouring each other sake. You can pair these cups with a matching server (tokkuri) or mix and match with other servers and cups. Some restaurants will offer a selection of sake cups for customers to choose themselves.
Brushing with Seiji graze which contains iron results in uniqueness with blueish yellow color.
* Matching warmer, server and konro in the left picture are sold separately.
* Please be advised that each individual piece has a slightly unique design and color variation and may look slightly different from the photo
© 2021 MTC Kitchen Home NY.