Nihon Shokken Eel Coating Sauce is No.1 Eel Sushi Sauce in the US. Eel sauces are mainly used for a finishing sauce; drizzling on top of sushi or grilled foods, buns, also can be used to flavor grilled vegetables, tofu, fish, chicken, and beef. Made with traditionally brewed soy sauce and sweet rice wine. This thicker sauce is great to present foods attractive and delicious. No-MSG added, No High-fructose corn syrup, No preservatives.
• Manufacturer: NIHON SHOKKEN
• Ingredients: Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Water, Salted Sake, Modified Food Starch, Soy Sauce Powder (Wheat, Soy Beans, Salt), Caramel Color, Yeast Extract, Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate, Xanthan Gum.
• Allergens Contains Wheat, Soy Beans
• 15.3 oz
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: Up to 365 days (Refrigerate after opening)
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.