Vinegar & oil-based salad dressing seasoned with sesame paste, sesame oil and soy sauce. Great on any salad.
• Manufacturer: Mizkan America INC
• Ingredients: Distilled Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative]), Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Paste, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Artificial Mustard Oil (Preservative) Coarse Ground Seseame Seed, Garlic Powder, Sakt, Sesame Oil, Soybean Oil, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract
• Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
• 8.4 fl oz / 248ml
• Country of Origin: United States
• Refrigerate after opening
Mizkan was established in 1804 in Tokyo with vinegar production. Eventually, the company became the largest vinegar producer in the world. Today, the Mizkan name is respected throughout the world’s retail and foodservice industry for its quality vinegars, seasoned rice vinegars, balsamic vinegars, wine vinegars, mustards, salad dressings, and authentic Asian sauces.
The expiration date usually will be around 3-9 months. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 1 month when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 30 days. You can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 806-1827.