Melamine spoons are an economical alternative to ceramic spoons. Melamine resin is thermoset, which means that it can withstand high temperatures. Lighter and less fragile than ceramic spoons, these spoons are more suitable for high volume establishments. This spoon is typically used for hotpot and noodle dishes but it can be used as serving utensils for any other dish at restaurants and catering events.
Melamine products are a popular choice for busy restaurants because of its durability and lightweight, also BPA free and completely food safe.
• Material : Melamine Plastic (BPA-free)
• Size : 8.75"
• Weight : 0.07 lbs
• Dishwasher safe but should be placed on upper racks to avoid heat source to prevent deformations.
• Washing by hand with soft pads or bristles using gentle detergent is recommended.
• Avoid low quality dishwashing detergent when pre-soaking.
• Avoid using scrub pads, steel wool and strong chemicals like bleach and industrial detergents.
• Avoid heating in Microwave or Oven.
• Not recommended for serving foods over 158 degrees Fahrenheit
• Foods that require cutting should not be served on Melamine material as it is prone to scratches
© 2021 MTC Kitchen Home NY.