The Kyocera Wide Julienne Slicer can produce beautiful and uniform julienne-style vegetables. The Kyocera advanced ceramic blade has a hardness and sharpness close to diamond-edges, and will not rust or corrode. Your vegetables will not brown or rust like those prepared with standard blades due to the chemical reactions of vegetable acids against steel. The extra-wide julienne slicer will evenly cut vegetable blends for stir fry dishes or potatoes for crisp french fries.
• Material: Ceramic (Blade)
• Comes with a Handguard
• Extra wide teeth produces perfect string cuts (0.125" / 3.175 mm)
• Rust Proof
• New angled design increases comfort during use
• Made in Japan
• Dishwasher safe.
• Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers.
• Slicer blade cannot be repaired, replaced, or sharpened.
For warranty information please visit Kyocera's Warranty page
Category: Vegetable Slicers & Mandolines