The Kyocera Adjustable Mandoline Slicer has an adjustable dial to change thicknesses (paper thin, medium, thick or very thick). This patented "no set-up" design eliminates the hassle and safety risk of switching out blades.
This mandoline slices vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, onions, potatoes and makes food prep faster, easier and safer. The notch at the bottom of the mandoline hook over the edges of most bowls for stability. And the ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold. The ultra-sharp, durable ceramic blade on this mandoline will not rust or corrode.
• Material: Ceramic (Blade), ABS plastic (Handguard). ABS resin (Handle)
• Easy to use: turn the dial on the back side to adjust the thickness to 0.5 mm, 1.3 mm, 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm.
• Rust Proof
• Foods glide effortlessly through the sharp, angled blade
• Made in Japan
• Dishwasher safe.
• Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers.
• Slicer blade cannot be repaired, replaced, or sharpened.
For warranty information please visit Kyocera's Warranty page
Category: Vegetable Slicers & Mandolines