The new redesigned Iwatani Induction Stove IWA-1800 is constructed to be the most portable and durable induction unit available. With a slimmer frame and profile, the IWA-1800 is lighter and multiple units can be placed side by side. Constructed with Schott-Ceran top-plates and an enhanced operating design, the IWA-1800 is built with enhanced durability and functionality in mind. Other features, such as auto-overheating shut-off, material compatibility detector, and electronic touch pad controls make the IWA-1800 extremely user friendly.
• Dimensions: 13. 23" x16.69" x 3.93" ht (33.6cm x 42.4cm x 10cm ht)
• Weight: 13.55 lbs
• Model: IWA-1800
• Single burner
• Constructed with Premium German built Black Schott-Ceran glass top-plates
• Easy touch panel
• 9 heat power levels (Low - Medium - High) - Use for maximum heating power for stir fry, Omelets etc..
• 7 temperature settings (110, 135, 170, 200, 250, 330, 410°F) - Use for delicate sauces or to maintain a constant temperature after cooking-function.
• 1800 watts
• 120v/60HZ/1-ph 15 Amps
• NSF, ETL, FCC approved
• Automatic safety shut-off : If the induction range is left for more than 60 seconds without a pan or with an incompatible pan, the unit will automatically shut off.
• Overtime detection : If the pan is left on the induction range for more than 2 hours or if the user does not operate any functions for more than 2 hours and the range will automatically shut off.
• Material compatibility detection : If the pan's material or its dimensions are not suitable for this induction range, the pan indicator will not light and it will produce no heat.
• Small object detection : The induction range will not recognize any objects or utensils smaller than 2 inches in diameter. For best results, use pans that are between 5 and 10 inches in diameter.
• Overheating protection : If the pan's temperature becomes too high, there will be a short warning sound. You must either lower the temperature or select a lower holding temperature within 60 seconds. If the temperature remains too high, the unit will shut off automatically.