$18.00 – Sold Out
This pot was created by tofu producer, Minami Sangyo, to make tofu making easier. This pot has been designed so you can enjoy tabletop tofu making with minimal water and chafing fuel. A 10 gram chafing fuel that burns for 10 minutes is the ideal form of heat, but this pot can also be placed over low direct heat on a stove top.
• Material: Ceramic
• Dimensions: 6.5" dia x 4.3" ht (16.4cm dia x 11cm ht)
• Dimensions: 5" dia x 1.6" ht (12.6cm dia x 4.1cm ht)
• Capacity: (line) 4.2 fl oz / 125 ml
• Total Weight: 1.71 lbs
• The matching base is sold separately.
*Please remove the inside pan when using in oven.
1. Pour 30-50ml of water in the outer pot (during colder seasons, add hot water)
2. Place the inner pot in the outer pot and add 125ml of soy milk
3. Pour in a packet of nigari (5ml) from Minami Sangyo and stir well
4. Put the lid on and light the chafing fuel (or turn on low heat)
5. Cook for 10 minutes
Base for Banrai Tofu Making Pot (4473) (*Sold separately)