Material: Silicon and paper
Dimensions: 13" x 98 ft (33 cm x 30 m)
* Use in ovens and microwaves
- Both sides of the paper are lined with silicon so you can use either side. The surface is non-stick.
- The silicon layers will prevent oil or moisture from passing through.
- Will let some steam through, making it the perfect parchment paper to use for steaming.
- Can be used in temperatures up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit (or 250 degrees celsius) for up to 20 minutes.
- Use in ovens and microwaves.
- Cut into desired size to use as an otoshi buta (drop lid) when braising.