$20.20 – Sold Out
The tea ceremonial grade Ao Arashi matcha green tea has a bright green color, sweet aroma and mellow taste. Ao Arashi is produced in Uji, Kyoto which is the most famous place for matcha production. Ao Arashi matcha green tea powder is high-grade tea as used for tea ceremony, also used in premium matcha products.
• Ingredients: Green tea
• 1.4 oz (40g)
• Country of Origin: Japan
• Keep it in Freezer
• Shelf Life: Approx. 120 days
• Manufacture: Marukyu Koyamaen (Uji, Kyoto)
1. Prepare a tea whisk and a matcha tea bowl.
2. Sift 1-2 teaspoon matcha into a cup using a tea strainer.
3. Pour 2 fl oz hot water. For best results use water just under a boil.
4. Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until the tea is frothy. Enjoy!
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.