Kamameshi is a dish in Japanese cooking where rice is cooked in a kettle called a Kama and a sauce with toppings is added over top of the rice after it finishes cooking. This particular set is meant for a single serving of rice and comes with a cedar base and lid for presentation and service. The Kama is aluminum, so please refrain from simmering acidic ingredients for long periods such as tomato or vinegar.
• Material: [Base, Lid] Cedar Wood, [Pot] Aluminum
• Dimensions: [Base] 6.5" x 6.5" x 2.9" ht (16.5cm x 16.5cm x 7.3cm ht), [Pot] 4.8" dia x 3.1" ht (12.2cm dia x 8cm ht)
• Total height (with lid): 5.9" ht (15cm ht)
• Loading Capacity: 1 Cups (1cup=180ml)
• Total Capacity: 24 fl oz / 710 ml (Filled to the brim)