Promiseland Pork is processed by Heritage Pork, located in Iowa, USA. All animals are carefully managed from breeding, growing to finish by local USA family farmers. Promiseland Pork is a program that crossbreed between Kurobuta and Duroc Pork for superior meat quality. Compared to other pork, the differences are seen in:1. Texture- Shorter fibers makes the meat tender and soft, 2. Marbling- Extra fine marbling balances the meat and fat 3. Flavor- Extra high PH level that keep the meat extra juicy and flavorful.
• Manufacturer: Heritage Pork
• Ingredients: Pork (Antibiotic & Grouwth Hormone Free, Ethically, humanely raised on vegetarian diet for clean and sweet meat taste)
• Net Weight: Approx. 4 lbs
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: Approx. up to 670 days in freezer
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.
© 2021 MTC Kitchen Home NY.