$15.70 – Sold Out
This is the newly updated Somi Shoyu Ramen Soup Base made with the best ingredients found in both Japan and the United States. It has rich flavor from soy sauce and chicken – you can taste and smell the soul-soothing chicken flavors combined with genuine Japanese Shoyu (soy sauce).
• Dilute this soup base by combining 1 part of Somi Ramen Soup Base SHOYU with 9 parts hot water or stock/broth of your preference.
• Manufacturer: Somi / 創味食品
• Ingredients: Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Water, Chicken Fat, Salt, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Chicken Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caramel Color, Roasted Onion Extract Powder (Onion Extract, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Roasted Onion Oil), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Ginger Powder, White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Succinate, Mixed Tocopherols.
• Contains: Soybean, Wheat
• 2.2 lbs / 1kg
• Country of Origin: United States
• Shelf Life: When stored unopened at room temperature, product has a shelf life of 12 months. Refrigerate after opening.
Somi was established in Kyoto in 1950. They endeavor to provide high quality soups and seasonings to the food service industry. Somi products have been trusted and accepted by thousands of renowned restaurants in Japan as the cornerstone of their rich flavors.
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. The expiration date usually will be around 3-9 months. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 1 month when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 30 days. You can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 806-1827.