Condensed soy-based broth for noodle dishes, such as soba and udon This richly flavorful tsuyu (soup base) uses carefully selected katsuobushi (bonito) for a flavorful aroma and an elegant taste.
• Dilute the tsuyu by combining 1 part of this product with 3 parts cold water. (For dipping)
• Dilute the tsuyu by combining 1 part of this product with 5 parts hot water. (For hot soba/udon)
• Manufacturer: Somi Foods / 創味食品
• Ingredients: Wate, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium L-Gultamate, Fermented Seasoning, Dried Bonito, Dried Mackerel, Dried Sardine, Caramel Coloring, Hydrolyzed Protein, Monodosium, Fumarate Potassium L-Bitartrate, Diosdium 5'-Ribonucleotide, Disodium 5'-Guanylate, Succinic Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Dl-Alanine, Monosodium L-Asparate, Sodiumacetate, Glycine
• 33.8 fl oz (1,000ml)
• Country of Origin: Japan
• Shelf Life: Approx. 270 days (Refrigerate after opening)
Somi was established in Kyoto in 1950. They endeavor to provide high quality soups and seasonings to the food service industry. Somi products have been trusted and accepted by thousands of renowned restaurants in Japan as the cornerstone of their rich flavors.
We import food products from Japan via sea, so the shelf life will be shorter than it is in the Japanese markets. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 806-1827.