Tempura is a traditional Japanese recipe. Seafood (usually shrimp) and vegetables are dipped into batter and then deep-fried, then served with a special dipping sauce. It’s one of the most frequently ordered dishes at Japanese restaurants, but is also very easy to make at home. Try doing this for a delicious and budget-friendly dinner. Tempura-ko, tempura flour, is the solution for producing the crispiest result in traditional tempura preparation. This tempura batter mix makes it easy to prepare tempura at home. Just add water to the mix, coat your favorite ingredients and fry until crisp.
• Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Cornstarch, Baking Soda, Dried Whole Eggs, Soy Lecithin, Riboflavin
• Contains: Egg, Wheat, Soybeans
• Kosher Certified
• 10 oz (280g)
• Shelf Life: Approx. 360 days
• Manufacturer: Miyako
• Country of Origin: United States
1. Use iced or cold water.
2. Cooking too much tempura in one batch overcrowds the pan or deep dryer and lowers the temperature. This will lead to oily, soggy tempura. Just fry about 4 to 5 pieces at a time.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product and that it will be delivered to you within any applicable expiration dates. Food products cannot be returned unless the expiration date is within 30 days when the item is delivered. If any food items in your order do not meet your expectations please contact us within 4 days after the receipt of your order. You can reach to us at email@example.com or (201) 806-1827.